Your inquiries are welcomed and I would be happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have about your issues and how these services can be helpful for you.
A FREE 15-minute chat is offered for all services by calling/texting me at 630.263.8888 or sending your email to email@example.com or use the Contact Form to the right to send a message.
- Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor
- Board Certified – TeleMental Health Provider
- Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor
- Certified Problem and Compulsive Gambling Counselor
- Tobacco Addiction Specialist
- Certified Hypnotherapist
- Certified Professional Life Coach (Expert Level)
- Certified Meditation Instructor
Academic credentials include:
- B.A. St. Xavier University Family Studies and Sociology
- M.A. National-Louis University Human Services Counseling
- Ph.D. Clayton College Natural Health
Serving the community since 1988 as a:
- Life Coach
- University Instructor
- Guest Speaker
- Professional Trainer
- Published Author
- Radio Show Guest
I am happily married to Steve (another counselor!!). Interests and hobbies include daily mindfulness, meditation and laughter yoga practice, family time, reading and being a life-long learner. Gratitude is always a part of my day as a cancer survivor and a person in long-term recovery (alcohol and nicotine) for 30+ years.
Reminder: A FREE 15-minute chat is offered for all services by calling/texting me at 630.263.8888 or sending your email to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Contact Form to the right to send a message.
I looking forward to connecting with you so we can roll up our sleeves and do great work together!! Thank you.
(Please Note: Telephone services cannot be provided if you are in danger of hurting yourself or another, being hurt by someone, are in crisis, need immediate attention or psychiatric care, or are under age 21. For emergencies, you may wish to contact your psychiatrist or primary care doctor, go the emergency room, call 911 or call the Suicide Hotline at 1.800.784.2433.)