What Can I Expect From Our Work Together?
You can expect my exquisite and undivided attention for our collaborative work to establish and meet your goals. I invite your ongoing feedback to insure your needs are met and you are satisfied with the “return on your investment”.
What Services are Offered?
• Smoking and Nicotine Addiction (my #1 specialty)
• Counseling and Psychotherapy – Long-Term, Brief or Single Session Therapy
• Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy
• Life Coaching
• Clinical Consultation and Supervision for Other Professionals
• Mindfulness and Meditation ~~ Individual Instruction
• Laughter Yoga ~~ Individual Instruction
What Are Your Areas of Expertise?
• Addictions and Recovery (Alcohol, Drugs, Gambling, Nicotine, Spending)
• Anxiety, Panic, Phobias, OCD, Depression
• Body Image and Size-Esteem
• Cancer and Chemotherapy
• Caregiving, Aging and Aging Parents
• Debt Management
• Fears (especially Flying and Public Speaking)
• Grief and Loss
• Hair Pulling, Skin Picking, Nail Biting (Trichotillomania and Dermatillomania)
• Hoarding, Clutter, Chronic Disorganization
• HSP Issues (Highly Sensitive Persons)
• Hypnobirthing and Childbirth
• IBS and Other GI Disorders
• Mother-Daughter Relationships
• Pain Management and Chronic Pain
• Self-Esteem, Success and Confidence
• Sleep Difficulties and Insomnia
• Stress, Wellness, Mind-Body Healing
Why Telephone Services?
Telephone Therapy services are increasingly popular. Over 50% of clients prefer the convenience, comfort and privacy of phone services and feel they are as effective as in-person support. These confidential and comprehensive services provide personalized support and guidance JUST FOR YOU. Advantages include:
• Lower fees (many people now have high co-pays and/or deductibles)
• Saving parking fees, gasoline costs and commute time
• Scheduling flexibility with appointment times to accommodate your schedule
• Convenient for work travel, busy schedules, disability
• Finding an expert professional regardless of your location
• Eliminates encountering others in the waiting room
• Privacy and confidentiality for clients including high-profile persons
• Feeling more comfortable in your own familiar home or office setting
How Can I Get The Most From These Services?
Here are some suggestions you might find helpful…
- Prepare for each session by jotting down goals, agenda items and expectations.
- Participate actively and follow through with homework suggestions.
- Share information openly for more meaningful results.
- Expect some discomfort. Working on issues frequently stirs up feelings and thoughts. I expect you will find that the benefits were worth the struggle.
- Look at the whole picture. Your issues and solutions may involve physical, mental, emotional, social and spiritual aspects of you and your life.
- Feelings, thoughts and behaviors that are addressed and expressed pave the way for growth, change and solutions.
- Speak up and let me know which tools and strategies are most helpful for you.
- Try to be patient. If you struggled with a problem for months or years, it usually takes time to resolve because progress can be slow, especially in the beginning.
- Meaningful conclusion — Let me know when you feel ready to finish our work. I’ll help you wrap up and make future plans.
What Should I Do Next?
Get in touch for a FREE 15-minute chat by calling/texting me at 630.263.8888 or sending your email to firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact form on the right side of this page. Thank you.