Hypnosis is an effective, safe and powerful tool to make life changes and overcome problems using deep concentration. It has been used for physical and emotional health issues for over 100 years. During hypnosis, you are awake yet very relaxed. You hear what is being said yet may fade in and out at times.
Telephone Hypnosis is just as effective as in-person hypnosis and for many, even more effective and more comfortable. Some clients prefer to work by phone for privacy reasons or to remain comfortable in their familiar home or office setting.
I have successfully treated many clients with hypnosis for issues such as:
- Smoking and Nicotine Addiction
- Anxiety, Panic, Phobias, OCD
- Body Image and Size-Esteem
- Fears (especially Flying and Public Speaking)
- Hair Pulling, Skin Picking, Nail Biting (Trichotillomania and Dermatillomania)
- Hypnobirthing and Childbirth
- IBS and Other GI Disorders
- Pain Management and Chronic Pain
- Self-Esteem, Success and Confidence
- Sleep Difficulties and Insomnia
- Stress, Wellness, Mind-Body Healing
Hypnosis has been used by many people, including Inventor Thomas Edison, Physicist Albert Einstein, Prime Minister Winston Churchill, First Lady Jackie Kennedy and Actor Kevin Costner.
• Use suggestions/scripts tailored just for you
• Reprogram and retrain your mind through focused attention and concentration
• Explore Regression, Recall, Life Purpose, Core Issues, Subconscious Mind
• Use Hypnosis alone or with Counseling or Psychotherapy
A FREE 15-minute chat is offered for all services by calling/texting me at 630.263.8888 or sending your email to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the convenient contact form to the right.