Convenient Telephone Therapy services are available from an experienced professional who will customize these services to specifically address your concerns:
- Smoking and Nicotine Addiction (my #1 specialty)
- Counseling and Psychotherapy – Long-Term, Brief or Single Session Therapy
- Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy
- Life Coaching
- Clinical Consultation and Supervision for Other Professionals
- Mindfulness and Meditation ~~ Individual Instruction
- Laughter Yoga ~~ Individual Instruction
Telephone Therapy services are increasingly popular. Research shows over 50% of clients prefer the convenience, comfort and privacy of phone services and feel they are as effective as in-person support. These confidential and comprehensive services provide personalized support and guidance JUST FOR YOU.
- Lower fees (many people now have high co-pays and/or deductibles)
- Saving parking fees, gasoline costs and commute time
- Scheduling flexibility with appointment times to accommodate your schedule
- Convenient for work travel, busy schedules, child care matters, weather issues, transportation concerns, disability or other limitations
- Finding an expert professional regardless of your location
- Eliminates encountering others in the waiting room
- Privacy and confidentiality for clients including high-profile persons
- Feeling more comfortable in your own familiar home or office setting
Smoking and Nicotine Addiction is my #1 specialty. I have had the opportunity to serve many clients successfully with Counseling, Psychotherapy, Hypnosis and Life Coaching to help them quit smoking and stay stopped. I appreciate having been identified as an expert by colleagues and clients in this area and enjoy serving as a speaker and trainer of other counselors wanting to learn about Smoking, Nicotine Addiction and Nicotine Recovery.
Areas of expertise include:
- Addictions and Recovery (Alcohol, Drugs, Gambling, Nicotine, Spending)
- Anxiety, Panic, Phobias, OCD, Depression
- Body Image and Size-Esteem
- Cancer and Chemotherapy
- Caregiving, Aging and Aging Parents
- Debt Management
- Fears (especially Flying and Public Speaking)
- Grief and Loss
- Hair Pulling, Skin Picking, Nail Biting (Trichotillomania and Dermatillomania)
- Hoarding, Clutter, Chronic Disorganization
- HSP Issues (Highly Sensitive Persons)
- Hypnobirthing and Childbirth
- IBS and Other GI Disorders
- Mother-Daughter Relationships
- Pain Management and Chronic Pain
- Self-Esteem, Success and Confidence
- Sleep Difficulties and Insomnia
- Stress, Wellness, Mind-Body Healing
Clients describe me as an experienced professional who is extremely attentive, results-oriented and non-judgmental. Clients seem to appreciate my creativity, compassionate and sense of humor!! People say they know, like and trust me as someone who has mastered the art of deep listening with an almost photographic memory. Of course, I rely on professional experience and clinical qualifications in serving clients, and use personal experiences such as daily mindfulness, meditation and laughter yoga practice, long-term recovery (nicotine and alcohol), surviving cancer and remarriage after young widowhood.
For more information, please click on the tab for that particular service.
**Please Note: Telephone Therapy services cannot be provided if you are in danger of hurting yourself or another, are being hurt by someone, are in crisis or need immediate attention, need psychiatric care, or are under age 21. In an emergency, you may wish to contact your psychiatrist or primary care doctor, go the emergency room, call 911 or call the Suicide Hotline at 1.800.784.2433**
I looking forward to our connecting, rolling up our sleeves and doing great work!! Thank you.